The Landlord is often responsible for the insurance of a building so that it can be rebuilt if it is completely destroyed.  The exact requirements will be contained within the lease or transfer document relating to a property. Buildings insurance is different to household contents insurance. It is the responsibility of homeowners to obtain their own household contents insurance. 

We work with a panel of insurance brokers to ensure our insurance offerings are fit for purpose, responsive and reasonably priced.  

It is important that insurance invoices are paid promptly so that blocks remain insured and all homeowners are covered.  

If you have any queries relating to your insurance arrangements, you can contact our specialist Insurance Team who will be able to assist you with any enquiries you may have including making a claim.